Friday, December 15, 2006

:: FRIDAY ::
finally friday came.. woke up earlier to do a little bit of revising before going off for my test.. was wonders me was.. i was playing audition on the night b4 n tis morning!! >< but i would say.. i play or not, it's still de same.. the paper was okay okay la.. sectionA, 30marks all gone.. hahax! i dunno wad de hell m i writting!

aft tt, randy went off.. tot he said wanna discuss? -.-"" so, went home.. n SLEEP!! XD so shuang.. but i go home oso have housework to do.. sianz.. tiring la.. =
finally can get abit breather le.. hahax.. hmm, tml not meeting for discussion hor.. so, more probably going out wif ahger for a shopping trip la! but, one thing.. I BROKE LE.. TOTALLY BROKE.. LEFT $10 IN MY WALLET ONLI!! =( where has all my money gone to?

well, studying in poly did suck all my money.. grr..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home